I had 2 half moon conures that are bonded and share a cage. They are fun loving pets.
Half Moon conure
Size: 12 in. (30 cm.)
Weight Range: 100-130 grams
Life Expectancy: 25 years
Talking Ability: fair
Noise Level: Relatively noisy.
Minimum Cage Size: Bar Spacing: 18″x18″x18″ 5/8″ to 3/4″
Natural Diet: Seeds, fruits, berries, and flowers.
Captive Diet: Fresh fruits, veggies, pasta, legumes, pellets, seeds, nuts and grains.
Special Dietary Needs: Conures are very active and have an elevated need for fat. They should be fed a modest amount of seeds or nuts daily as supplementation to a healthy and balanced diet.
Characteristics: Active, comical, gregarious, affectionate, and very clever.
Latin: Aratinga canicularis
English: Half-moon Conure; Petz; Orange-fronted Conure
Half Moon Conure #0033
Feed: formula, pellets, fruits and vegetables
Age: 5-8 weeks
Add DNA $9.99 each
Shipping: United or Delta only
- All items will be added a .031% Pay-Pal Fee, which it will reflect automatically on each item during check out.
- USPS Express Mail packages will arrive next day delivery to most places, but there are some Cities, Towns and Sates where the birds will arrive 2nd day.
- Express Mail are supposed to be guarantee next day delivery but our Post office doesn’t honor such guarantee.
- Our Post Office requires us a 72 hours arrival before the shipping gets reimbursed within our Post Office.
- During some occasions and a the costumers request we’ve sent back the originals receipt and shipping labels and they have been able to get a reimbursement within their local Post Office. “This is not guarantee and it varies on locations”.
- Forest Wonders Pets will not collect any unclaimed reimbursements and at the costumers request we will mail the originals receipt and original shipping label.
- When deciding a method of shipping, please keep in mind the Winter Weather. This might affect the birds.
- Forest Wonders Pets has no control nor is responsible if the pets arrive late, once we have shipped the pets, it will be out of our control.
- Most Cities have an Express Mail Sorting Facility, these Facilities are open 24/7, when the pets do not arrive the next day or on time, most likely they will arrive that night between 10PM and Midnight and you may contact the facility and make arrangements to pick them up. Otherwise they will be deliver the following morning. We do not have these facilities contact information.
- Hand-Feeding babies WILL NOT be sent via USPS.
- Hand-feeding babies are guarantee live arrival, once they have arrive theres is no further guarantee.
- We will insure all birds according to their value and you must file a claim with the Airlines at the time of pick up.
- There is no insurance via USPS Express Mail.
- These regulations may change without further notice.