Pacific Opals buys directly from family owned mines in the Guadalajara region of Mexico All our Mexican Opals are from four different mines, Las Azucenas, San Simon, La Gema y San Martin. There is no middle man when you deal with Pacific Opals, there is me – Ramon.And I just returned from Guadalajara, Mexico, and I have brought with me not only excellent opals, but also a wealth of knowledge of how these marvelous gems reach the international marketplace. My family contacts in the Guadalajara, Mexico region are deep. My deceased grandfather was a well known and well respected miner in that area of Magdalena, and it is through these family contacts that I am able to offer such exquisie opals.I brought back some commercial grade rough opals.and extra fina opal in cantera, These are an excellent investment for either jewelers or collectors.I also came into some carved opals which will soon be posted, We just received 2 kilos of a mixture of high grade and extra fina opal in cantera, the cantera is a variety of dark, light tan and white textures – and well worth checking out.Thanks for your interest.
The Zeal formulas have been shown to:boost your energyoptimize your healthenrich, restore and protect your body help maintain a healthy weight.
Zeal unlocks the power of nutrition from nature so you can be and feel your best, living a life filled with doing what matters the most to you. It’s the simplest, most affordable, food-based nutritional solution you’ll find that delivers clinically proven results at the highest level. Zeal is offered in a variety of flavors and formulas based on the location of the market. Our flavor line includes Wild Berry, Bold Grape, Tropic Dream, Kiwi Watermelon and Lemon Lime*. Some flavors are offered in a Gluten free, Vegan and Kosher formula.
According to the CSG Network’s calorie burn calculator, a 160-lb. person walking for 20 minutes at a brisk pace of 3.5 mph will burn 97 calories. Therefore, if this person walked 20 minutes daily every day of the week, he would burn a total of almost 700 calories.
The Zeal blend:
boosts your energy*
optimizes your health*
enriches, restores and protects your body*
helps maintain a healthy weight
Zurvita’s Zeal for Life combines many of the most powerful nutritional components available today into a single, delicious, real-food product. Recognized as what’s called a “functional food,” Zeal transcends the role of many supplements, and provides the body with the food-based nutritional components it needs in a more fundamental form.
The results? You can feel more vibrant and energetic, fueling a life of real purpose and significance.
phytonutrients and more!
Zeals’ balanced nutrition can be a foundational support to good health, proper energy levels and successful weight management.
Zeal is an All-in-One natural, nutritional drink. A synergistic blend of whole food concentrates providing an excellent source of nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins.
The main ingredient is stabilized rice bran, which is recognized as the most nutrient dense whole food source in the world. This product will boost energy, without the crash of energy drinks. It also reduces inflammation, improves mental clarity, and restores and protects your body. Free Priority Shipping with same day handling upon my receipt
30 day supply PLUS free 12 single servings bottles $65 with Perfered Customer enrollment
I had 2 half moon conures that are bonded and share a cage. They are fun loving pets.
Half Moon conure
Size: 12 in. (30 cm.)
Weight Range: 100-130 grams
Life Expectancy: 25 years
Talking Ability: fair
Noise Level: Relatively noisy.
Minimum Cage Size: Bar Spacing: 18″x18″x18″ 5/8″ to 3/4″
Natural Diet: Seeds, fruits, berries, and flowers.
Captive Diet: Fresh fruits, veggies, pasta, legumes, pellets, seeds, nuts and grains.
Special Dietary Needs: Conures are very active and have an elevated need for fat. They should be fed a modest amount of seeds or nuts daily as supplementation to a healthy and balanced diet.
Characteristics: Active, comical, gregarious, affectionate, and very clever.
Latin: Aratinga canicularis
English: Half-moon Conure; Petz; Orange-fronted Conure
Half Moon Conure #0033
Feed: formula, pellets, fruits and vegetables
Age: 5-8 weeks
Add DNA $9.99 each
Shipping: United or Delta only
- All items will be added a .031% Pay-Pal Fee, which it will reflect automatically on each item during check out.
- USPS Express Mail packages will arrive next day delivery to most places, but there are some Cities, Towns and Sates where the birds will arrive 2nd day.
- Express Mail are supposed to be guarantee next day delivery but our Post office doesn’t honor such guarantee.
- Our Post Office requires us a 72 hours arrival before the shipping gets reimbursed within our Post Office.
- During some occasions and a the costumers request we’ve sent back the originals receipt and shipping labels and they have been able to get a reimbursement within their local Post Office. “This is not guarantee and it varies on locations”.
- Forest Wonders Pets will not collect any unclaimed reimbursements and at the costumers request we will mail the originals receipt and original shipping label.
- When deciding a method of shipping, please keep in mind the Winter Weather. This might affect the birds.
- Forest Wonders Pets has no control nor is responsible if the pets arrive late, once we have shipped the pets, it will be out of our control.
- Most Cities have an Express Mail Sorting Facility, these Facilities are open 24/7, when the pets do not arrive the next day or on time, most likely they will arrive that night between 10PM and Midnight and you may contact the facility and make arrangements to pick them up. Otherwise they will be deliver the following morning. We do not have these facilities contact information.
- Hand-Feeding babies WILL NOT be sent via USPS.
- Hand-feeding babies are guarantee live arrival, once they have arrive theres is no further guarantee.
- We will insure all birds according to their value and you must file a claim with the Airlines at the time of pick up.
- There is no insurance via USPS Express Mail.
- These regulations may change without further notice.
About 19,000 pet birds are reported lost each year. Only 20% are reported found. Those are gruesome odds. If found, some are kept by their finder, who think if the bird was loose, the owner was irresponsible, so they keep it without guilt – or they sell it to the first buyer they can find.
The majority of these losses happen to people who dearly love their bird, but have lost the initial fear of taking it outdoors unrestrained. Once a bond is formed, it’s easy to fall into the mindset of thinking your bird wouldn’t fly away from you – or would come back if it did. So you take it outside on your arm or hand because you think your bird will enjoy being outdoors – and you may feel guilty for having to keep it in a cage.
Please don’t think I’m being self-righteous. I fell into that trap. I walked outside with my parrot on my arm, she startled and flew up into the 80 ft evergreen trees behind my house where I could hear her, but not see her, and I couldn’t get her to come back down to me. I’d had her over 12 years. I lost sight of my responsibility as guardian of a wild animal whose main instinct is to flee from danger. I went into shock and was unable to think clearly about ways to get her back down to me. I searched online and tried everything I could – except call the local power company to see if they had a boom long enough to get up to her. I would do anything to have her back but I found wing feathers down the road 6 days after she flew away. I failed her by simply not thinking about what I might be risking by walking outdoors with her.
I couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t fly back down to me when she got hungry, so I started doing research. I had to dig for it, but here’s what I found out:
1. If your bird doesn’t fly across the room to you now, it won’t fly to you when it’s outdoors and terrified. Captive bred parrots haven’t been trained by parent birds to fly downward (normal fledging), and fear will likely keep your bird from trying.
2. Captive bred birds miss that basic training because they are taken from the nest at 3 weeks to be hand fed so they’ll make better pets. They miss out on flight training, foraging for their own food, and learning what’s truly dangerous. Instinct will make them fly upward, but it’s parental training that teaches them to fly downward from a great height. Height equals safety to a bird.
3. The most commonly lost birds are African Greys, Cockatiels, and parakeets. More parakeets are ‘found’ than are claimed by their owners. They survive because there isn’t enough money in parakeets to justify hand feeding, so their parents raise them. They learn how to find bird feeders, and to fly upward and downward.
Stop feeling guilty about keeping your bird indoors. It’s the only life your bird has known and a roomy cage and familiar house equal safety. Natural sunshine is good for your bird – so take it outdoors in a cage or harness (harness training is not easy for an older bird). And provide a UVA/UVB bulb above the cage so it gets enough ‘sunshine’ to produce calcium and stay healthy.
A pet bird never, ever belongs outdoors unless safely restrained. There will always be people who refuse to think any pet of theirs would willingly leave them, and insists they take their bird outside and it doesn’t fly away because it hasn’t – yet. Unless you want to carry the horrendous sadness and guilt of a lost bird who loved and trusted you to keep it safe – refuse to allow yourself to be one of those people!
*Please feel free to copy and post in your state. Let’s try to save some birds!*
Fire Opal in Matrix. Origin: Queretaro State, of Mexico Weight: 2.76 Cts., Size: 11mm x 10mm x 5mm.
Lucky and careful cutting, these will make some beautiful jewelry. Any questions, please feel free to ask.ALL SPECIMENS ARE PHOTOGRAPHED WET.